Welcome to the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (VACC).
VACC represents the interests of over 5,000 small and medium sized businesses in regional and metropolitan Victoria, and is the premier association for employers and business people in the motor industry. VACC members employ around 50,000 Victorians and provide key services in the repair, service and retail sectors of the automotive industry.
Victorian State Government Pre-Election Submission.
VACC has called for the next Victorian State Government to engage more with the retail, service and repair sector of the automotive industry. This sector is the largest in the automotive industry and locally employs approximately 80,000 Victorians and 320,000 people nationally.
The submission recommends:
- Increased funding for the Victorian Small Business Commissioner to assist Victoria's 500,000 small businesses
- Retaining the current roadworthy certificate scheme
- Working closely with the Ministerial Council of Consumer Affairs to protect consumers' rights
- Flexible consumer vehicle registration payments
- Creating a fuel theft offenders database
Read VACC's full submission.
Environmental Fact Sheets
Over the past year, VACC conducted an environmental compliance program (funded by EPA Victoria) called the Audit Compliance Education (ACE) Program.
VACC has created a guide, fact sheets and videos to help automotive businesses understand their role in protecting the environment and includes tips to make your workplace compliant.
Bunding and Storage
Prescribed Industrial Wastes
Spills and Spill Response
Disposal - Waste Oil and Filters
Download your free guide, fact sheets and videos.