Are you an experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic looking to work in a friendly and professional modern Hi-Tech work environment? We are keen to find a suitable person to join our team in the workshop located in Lilydale with an immediate start for the successful person.
The suitable person would have the following attributes:
- Hold a Light Vehicle Mechanic Trade Qualification acheived under Australian Apprenticeship Arrangements
- Provide your own tools
- Hold a current Manual Victorian Driver's Licence
- Self motivated and competent
- Experience working on all types of makes and models of vehicles
- Reliable and Punctual - Able to keep allocated start and finish times without question
- Good Customer Service and Communication skills
- Able to be a team player and also able to work independently
- Have good Diagnostic skills and Scan tool experience
- Show pride and have attention to detail to ensure quality workmanship
- Abide by OH& S guidelines at all times when in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work space
- Australian Citzen or Permanent Resident.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm Alternate Saturdays 9.00am - 2.00pm
If you like variety in your work then look no further. We work on all types of makes and models of vehicles. Above Award wages will be offered to the successful person with the revelent experience.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by email or call for further information to:
Commercial King Vehicle Sales
Attn: Michael Hedley
17 John St
Lilydale Vic 3140
P: 03 9735 3683