Qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic required to work in a friendly and professional modern Hi-Tech environment? We are keen to find a suitable person to join our small team in the workshop located in Hoppers Crossing with an immediate start for the successful person.
The suitable person would have the following attributes:
- Hold a Light Vehicle Mechanic Trade Qualification (acheived under apprenticeship arrangements)
- Experience working on a variety of vehicles
- Hold a current Manual Victorian Driver's Licence
- Reliable and Punctual - Able to keep allocated start and finish times without question
- Good Customer Service and Communication skills
- Able to be a team player and also able to work independently
- Have good Diagnostic skills and Scan tool experience
- Show pride and have attention to detail to ensure quality workmanship
- Abide by OH& S guidelines at all times when in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work space
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm (when busy)
If you like variety in your work then look no further. We work on all types of makes and models of vehicles.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by either email, post or call for further information to:
Azzco Mechanical Service
Attn: Ivan Stancik
2/411 Old Geelong Rd
Hoppers Crossing Vic 3029
P: 03 9369 9844