DSI Panels is a leading and reputable Auto Collision repairer servicing the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne specialising in smash repairs of all varieties. Due to the company's growth trajectory we are looking for a full time experienced and qualified Panel Beater to join our team of talented technicians who pride themselves on high quality repairs.
About the Role
You are responsible completing the of repair of damage to vehicles to DSI quality standards. You will be expected to strip and repair scheduled work and ensure a quality finish for the customer.
- Panel beating and rust removal to vehicles
- Filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- Touch ups/re-finishes to new and used vehicles
- Manual handling of parts
- Working in a friendly team environment
- Cleaning and tidying of workshop
- May spray-paint vehicles if within skill sets
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
What we require from the candidate:
- Must have trade certificate and be able to supply a copy of trade papers
- Reliable, punctual & self-motivated
- Pride in all repairs
- Attention to detail
- Repairs damage to metal, fibreglass and plastic body work on vehicles and forms replacement vehicle panels.
- An ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work on a range of vehicles.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
In return you will be offered a generous package (negotiable pending experience) with the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of the business. Additionally, we invest in training and development of our employees for long term success. We support a diverse workforce, all candidates suitably skilled for this position will be considered.
If this sounds like you and your skills meet all of the above criteria, then we want to hear from you outlining your experience in a comparable role.
Please email through your resume to:
10 Terracotta Drive
Blackburn Vic 3130
(Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted)