At ISR Truck City we are proud to be local and family owned with over 40 years’ experience in Geelong and the Western District. We specialise in commercial vehicles for the Daimler pillar brands of Mercedes Benz, Freightliner and Fuso Trucks including Detroit Diesel engines, Cummins engines and Eaton gearboxes and clutches.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Diesel Technician to join our professional service team at ISR.
Skills and experience:
- Applicants are to be self-motivated, customer focused and have a desire to excel and demonstrate
- Previous experience in a heavy vehicle service workshop environment is essential
- Trade qualified Heavy Diesel
- Ability to fault diagnose mechanical and electrical systems
- High safety awareness in the workplace
- Effective communication skills.
- Network brand experience advantageous
- Unrestricted HR drivers licence an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
What we offer:
- Full time position available with regular overtime
- Hourly rate $30 to $37 p/h (experience based), plus penalties, overtime and superannuation
- Manufacturer certified training
- Full dealership and team support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supplied laundered workwear
- Assistance to applicants with a genuine desire to relocate and reside in Geelong.
If this sounds like you; email your interest, or call Chris if you have any questions:
ISR Truck Geelong Pty Ltd
Attn: Chris Anderson
22 Edols St
North Geelong Vic 3215
P: 03 5278 9844
Please note candidates require full Australian working rights