We are now seeking an enthusiastic Service Advisor to join our busy workshop team in Ballarat with an immediate start for the successful person.
What you will be responsible for:
- Quoting & invoicing services & repairs
- Assist customers with service enquiries & needs
- Take service bookings & attend to phone/email enquiries
- Keep track of work being done on vehicles
- Processing Warranty claims
- Liaise with mechanics, engineers and other staff in workshop
- Assist in looking after staff training programs.
To be successful in the position, you will have:
- Have good mechanical knowledge ( or hold a Trade Certificate)
- Have experience working in a similar role
- Have job costing and invoicing skills
- Attention to detail & strong organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively both written & verbally
- Self-Motivated & able to work in a team environment.
We are looking to employ someone who is seeking a long-term position with job security.
If you want to come aboard and be part of our friendly professional team, email your resume to:
Attn: Joe Grzinic
11 - 19 Creswick Rd
Ballarat Central Vic 3350
P: 03 5331 2666