Due to growth we are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a 1st year Apprentice boilermaker, based at our Mildura branch.
Working closely with qualified and experienced tradespeople you will gain valuable skills & knowledge to secure your trade qualification (Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade).
This apprenticeship involves on the job training combined with formal study with an accredited training provider. As an Apprentice Boilermaker you will assist qualified tradespeople in all areas of metal fabrication including new truck fit ups, trailer repairs, manufacturing new trailers and general welding/mechanical repairs.
- Genuine and keen interest to learn the trade
- A Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to follow direction with excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to building a long-term career
- Completion of Year 10
- Able to work in a team environment
- Reliable, be physically fit & have a strong work ethic
- Committed to complying with all OH&S procedures
- Available for overtime when required.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is looking for a long term and rewarding role with a strong stable company.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Forward your resume via email, or call if you have any questions to:
Johnson's Truck & Coach Service
Attn: Shelley Chen
579 Benetook Ave
Mildura VIC 3501
P: 03 5024 4666
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted