We are searching for someone with the right motivation to recommence and complete their Marine Mechanic Apprenticeship at our clean and tidy Hi-Tech Workshop located in Mornington, with an immediate start for the successful person. We are seeking an Out-of-trade 2nd or 3th year apprentice.
The suitable person would hold the following traits:
- Must have completed a minimum of 1st year of your Marine Mechanic Apprenticeship
- Be motivated and keen to learn
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Boating and Marine Automotive Repairs
- Show drive and initiative to successfully complete your apprenticeship and TAFE Training ahead of time
- Have good communication skills
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions when being trained in the Work Shop.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturdays (9.00am - 12.00pm) only during the summer period when it's busy
The successful applicant will be working in a friendly and professional team environment with all the latest equipment and tools. If you think this sounds like you, please apply!
Interested persons should provide a resume and references by email or post to:
Professional Marine Management
Attn: The Manager
2/6 Fuji Crescent
Mornington Vic 3931