We are looking to take on a Light Vehicle Apprentice with motivation and drive to commence their apprenticeship in our clean and busy workshop located in Torquay with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all makes and models of vehicles from modern vehicles under warrantly to the older general vehicles.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Be motivated and keen to learn the Automotive Trade
- Hold a Victorian driver's Licence (or soon to)
- Have a basic knowledge of tools
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Automotive Repairs
- Have drive, initiative and ambition to fast track your apprenticeship and become qualified ahead of time
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions and learn when being trained in the Work Shop.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
The successful applicant will be working in a busy, friendly and professional team environment, in a quality Workshop with all the latest diagnostics and scan tools. If you are keen to be trained by the best and work on a wide variety of vehicles, we look forward to receiving your application. Apprenticeship award pay rates will be offered from The Vehicle Manufacturing Repair Services & Retail Award 2010.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by either email, post or call for further information to:
Torquay Auto Service
Attn: Gary Beith
91 Beach Rd
Torquay Vic 3228
P: 03 5361 3004