We are curently seeking to train a Light Vehicle Apprentice in our modern, hi-tech workshop located in Malvern East with an immediate start for the successful person. Our team of Automotive Technicians have been servicing and repairing vehicles in Malvern for 30 years. The suitable applicant would be trained using scan tools & service techniques to repair the latest modern motor vehicles.
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual - (Able to keep start and finish times without question)
- Able to take instructions whilst being trained in the workplace
- Show determination to get ahead in the schooling component of your apprenticeship
- Work well in a team environment
- Mechanically and logically minded with an enthusiasm to learn the trade
- Have a commitment to Customer service
- Abide by OH&S guidelines at all times whilst in the workplace
- Hold a Victorian driver's licence (or soon to)
- Be keen to fast-track and complete your apprenticeship ahead of time to gain your qualification.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
If you would like a career in the Automotive Industry, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We will provide quality training whilst you gain the necessary skills and experience working on different makes and models of vehicles in a busy thriving professional work environment.
Interested persons need to provide a resume by email, post or call for further questions to:
Richardson's Automotive Service Centre
Attn: Steve Richardson
209 Darling Rd
Malvern East Vic 3145
P: 03 9563 6513