We are looking to take on a Motorcycle Apprentice with motivation to commence their apprenticeship in our family owned business for over 53 years, located in Yan Yean with an immediate start for the successful person. Out-of-Trade apprentices are welcome to apply. There will be some work on Outdoor Power Equipment. (e.g Mowers, Brushcutters, Chainsaws, Pumps, etc) .This will be part of your elective modules of your Motorcycle Apprenticeship.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Be motivated and keen to learn
- Hold a Motorcycle Licence (or soon to)
- Have a basic knowledge of tools and Motorcycles and outdoor power equipment
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Motorcycle Repairs
- Show drive and initiative to successfully complete your apprenticeship and TAFE Training ahead of time
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions when being trained in the Work Shop.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (Optional Saturdays 8.30am - 2.00pm)
The successful applicant will be working in a busy, friendly and professional team environment. If you are keen to be trained by the best, we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by either email, post or call for further information to:
K & J Thomas Whittlesea Motorcycles & Power Products
Attn: Dianne or Trevor
2110 Plenty Rd
Yan Yean Vic 3755
P: 03 9716 2019