We are looking to take on a Light Vehicle Apprentice with motivation and drive to commence their apprenticeship in our busy workshop located in Traralgon with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all makes and models of vehicles including 4wd's.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Be motivated and keen to learn the Automotive Trade
- Hold a Victorian driver's Licence (or soon to)
- Have a basic knowledge of tools
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Automotive Repairs
- Have drive, initiative and ambition to fast track your apprenticeship and become qualified ahead of time
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions and learn when being trained in the Work Shop.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
The successful applicant will be working in a busy, friendly and professional team environment, in a quality Workshop. If you are keen to be trained by the best and work on a wide variety of vehicles, we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and covering letter by either email, post or call for further information to:
Attn: The Manager
Lot 7 Princes Hwy
Traralgon Vic 3844
P: 03 5174 1560