At ISR Truck City we are proud to be locally owned with over 45 years’ experience in Geelong and the Western District. We specialise in commercial vehicles for the Daimler brands of Mercedes Benz, Freightliner and FUSO trucks including, Detroit Diesel engines Cummins engines and Eaton gearboxes & clutches.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Diesel Technician to join our professional service team at ISR.
Skills and experience
Applicants are to be self-motivated, customer focused and have a desire to excel and demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a heavy vehicle service workshop environment is essential
- Suitable trade qualification
- Ability to fault diagnose mechanical and electrical systems
- High safety awareness in the workplace
- Effective communication skills.
- Network brand experience advantageous
- HR / HC truck licence - not essential
- Ability to work autonomously.
What we offer:
- Full time position with regular overtime available.
- Rate up to $38 an hour experience based plus allowances, overtime and superannuation.
- Manufacturer certified training
- Full dealership and team support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supplied laundered workwear
- Assistance to applicants with a genuine desire to relocate and reside in Geelong.
How to apply
Discover the secret of regional Geelong and the Surf West Coast; it's community, lifestyle and the lower costs of living.
If this sounds like you; email your interest including your resume, or call Shane McIntosh | Service Manager.
ISR Truck Geelong Pty Ltd
22 Edols St
North Geelong Vic 3215
P: 03 5278 9844
All applications will be handled with the strictest confidentiality.
Please note candidates require full Australian permanent working rights