We are seeking an Auto Electrician Apprentice to join our team in our clean and well organised workshop located in Kyneton with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all makes and models of vehicles. We also do a lot of custom fit outs on 4WD's including installing low voltage systems and auxiliary battery systems. A popular accessory is the fitting of Driving Lights which we do on a daily basis. Out-of-trade Apprentices are welcome to apply.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Have a natural gift of Automotive Electrical repairs
- Show a keeness and interest to learn the trade from the best
- Hold a current Victorian Driver's Licence (or soon to)
- Good work ethics with attention to detail and providing quality workmanship upon training
- Able to be a team player
- Punctual and Reliable - able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work area.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Interested persons need to forward a resume by email or call if you have any questions to:
DRC Auto Elect & 4x4
8 Bourke St
Kyneton Vic 3444
M: 03 5422 2233