We are seeking applications for a Qualified Automotive Technician to join our busy workshop and NRMA Country Service Centre. This position would ideally suit a highly motivated and organised individual who works well as part of a team. A willingness to go on a rotating roster for roadside assistance is essential. We work on all makes and models of vehicles.
Our workshop is located in Gol Gol, on the mighty Murray River, in the Mildura/Sunraysia area. If you’re keen to make a lifestyle change and escape the city, then sunny Sunraysia is the place to be. Spend weekends camping, fishing, water skiing or relax at one of the many Wineries in the region. (Temporary accommodation can be provided to the right applicant to relocate).
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Hold a Automotive Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Hold a current Driver's Licence
- Experience working on a variety of makes and models of vehicles
- Happy to provide roadside assistance on a rotating roster
- Competent in your work skills and use of scan tools
- Provide quality workmanship at all times
- Able to be a team player but also capable of working independently
- 485 Temporary Graduate Visa Holders are also welcome to apply.
Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm
Interested persons need to apply via email, post or call if you have any questions to:
Gol Gol Automotive Services
Attention: Chris Ryan
28 Adelaide Street
PO Box 153
GOL GOL NSW 2738
P: 03 5024 8434