We are seeking a keen and enthusiastic Motor Cycle Apprentice to become part of our team in our clean, Hi-tech workshop located in Yan Yean with an immediate start for the successful person. We service and repair all types of makes and models of motorcyles from: Road / Dirt / ATV / UTV.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Have a natural enthusiasm for Motor Cycles and Repairs
- Hold a current Victorian Motorcycle Licence ( or soon to)
- Keen to get ahead and complete your Motor Cycle Apprenticeship early
- Able to be a team player and take directions when being trained in the workplace
- Punctual and Reliable - able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work area.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Interested persons need to forward a resume by email, or call if you have any questions to:
K & J Thomas Whittlesea Motorcycles & Power Products
Attn: Dianne or Trevor
2110 Plenty Rd
Yan Yean Vic 3757
p: 03 9716 2019