M&G Motors has been established for over 45 years in Braybrook in Melbourne's western suburbs with 2 fully operating workshops. we specialise in servicing, repairs and maintenance for all types of cars and brands of vehicles. An opportunity currently exists for a qualified Motor Mechanic to join our family owned business.
M&G Motors is looking for a fully qualified motor mechanic with at least 2 years of experience. We need someone who is reliable, self-motivated, efficient and has good work ethics. The salary is negotiable dependant on experience and we are prepared to pay well above the award to the right applicant. $40,000 to $65,000
In order to succeed in the role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Trade Qualification (Motor Mechanic)
- Additional licences would be an advantage (e.g. Roadworthy, etc.)
- Drivers licence
- A willingness to learn
- Servicing and repairing a variety of vehicles
- An attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work station is adhered to at all times
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Completing basic paperwork.
If you are serious about finding a stable full time position with a company that rewards hard work and offers career progression this could be the job for you. We are a dedicated workshop with no 'dealership constraints' with a great, friendly team environment
APPLY NOW by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org