If you are seeking a role as a Mechanic, who works well in a team but also autonomously, then we want you to come and join our experienced team in a workshop located in the Prahran.
- Hold a Light Vehicle Trade Qualification
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience
- Accurate fault finding diagnostics skills in order to ensure the workshop runs efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Have a friendly nature and above average communication skills
- Provide quality repairs with attention to detail at all times
- Able to meet deadlines
- Have a strong team orientation
- Hold a current Victorian Driver's Licence
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
We are looking for a suitably qualified positive and motivated person to join a small enthusiastic team in the day-to-day operations of mechanical jobs in our workshop.
You will be required to work in a timely and effective manner, have the ability to prioritise workloads, have great diagnostic skills and excellent customer service skills.
Work hours - Monday - Friday 8.00am -5.00pm & occasional Saturdays 8.00am -11.00am.
In joining Donnellans you will be joining the industry’s most trusted tyre organisation with over 60 years’ experience in the industry.
The right applicant will be rewarded with an attractive wage package, based on experience, award rates and potential discussion about salary after probation.
Please email your application or questions to:
Donnellans the Tyremen
58 Porter St
Prahran Vic 3181