Ozwide Tools is a long-running company that will offer job security and satisfaction to the right applicant. Our office and warehouse are currently located in a brand-new factory complex in Thomastown, which provides a great environment to our long-standing employees. We are currently looking to grow our team with a newly appointed role for a Sales Parts Interpreter to help us keep up with demand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with customer enquiries via telephone and and emails.
- Interpreting and identifying correct Automotive product advice for customer’s needs.
- Processing quotes, orders and freight (sales and rentals).
- Picking and packing orders.
- Unloading incoming shipments and other warehouse duties.
- Supporting with requirements associated with new products landing.
- Assisting other staff members and Director, as required.
- Previous experience in the Automotive industry required
- Organisation skills are a must for this role
- Enthusiastic, friendly and willing to assist in all areas of the business
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Technically minded with an interest in learning about our wide range of specialist tooling
- Experience in support roles within a sales environment
- Basic computer skills in MS Office products (Word / Excel).
Training is provided regarding our product range, however we do require an Automotive background to assist in the learning process.
This role is full time 5 days a week.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
We understand many are hesitant to begin a job before Xmas. However, we will be closing over the X-mas period from the 24th of December to the 4th of January so a break will be available if that is a concern. We strive to keep the workplace a fun and relaxed, while productive environment and we know the right applicant will love working here.
If you have read and understood the above and feel that you have all the necessary criteria, please email your resume to:
Attn: David McLeod
37 / 326 Settlement Rd
Thomastown Vic 3074
Only shortlist candidates will be contacted