Tickford provides fully-integrated vehicle personalization products and services engineered to exacting standards. Everything we do is designed to exceed customer expectations in performance, quality, fitment and finish. We are driven by passion – passion for excellence, passion for performance and the passion of our customers and their aspirations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a first year Light Vehicle Apprentice to join our workshop located in Campbellfield.
As an apprentice, you will be required to fulfil the following tasks and requirements:
- Adhere to safe workplace practices
- Assisting in the servicing of vehicles
- Maintain an organised neat and safe working bay
- Interfacing with customers and internal staff to schedule vehicle builds
- Assisting in fitting personalisation parts to vehicles
- Other duties as directed within the skills and abilities of a position at this level
- Staying on top of your formal training.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Can do attitude
- Large interest in the automotive field
- Basic mechanical systems knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
Monday - Friday 7.00am - 4.00pm
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and wish to apply for this position, please email your resume to:
Attn: HR Manager
Factory 2 / 23 Cooper St
Campbellfield Vic 3061
P: 03 9300 7201