Are you motivated? Are you eager to learn? Then we want you to come and join our experienced team at one of our 5 Melbourne locations, Blackburn, Balwyn, Collingwood, Preston & Prahran.
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Take pride in your work
- Hold a current Victorian driver’s license.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks daily…
- Diagnosing & assessing tyre damage and wear
- Quoting suitable replacement or repair for worn or damaged tyres
- Removing of existing tyres and fitting replacements or carrying out suitable repairs
- Carrying out computerised wheel balancing
- Carrying out computerised 4-wheel alignments
- Accurately documenting all work undertaken.
In joining Donnellans you will be joining the industry’s most trusted tyre organisation with over 50 years’ experience in the industry.
The right applicant will be rewarded with an attractive wage package based on experience & given on the job training by our highly experienced team, so no previous experience is necessary, but is an advantage.
Please email your resume to:
Donnellans the Tyremen