The Dyson Group of Companies is a family owned organisation providing quality coach and bus services across Australia. An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified Heavy Vehicle Panel Beater/Coach Body Repairer with spray painting experience to join the body shop at our Bundoora Depot.
Working on a night shift roster, applicants should have a flexible attitude and work well in a team environment.
The position offers a variety of work primarily being the repairing of buses including Panel Beating, Coach Body repairs, Spray Painting, Audio/Visual and Seat repairs.
The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant trade qualification ie: Panel Beater, Coach Building, or equivalent etc.
- Experience in a body shop including spray painting
- A Heavy Rigid license (or willing to obtain)
- Intermediate computer skills
- A keen focus on quality of work and safety outcomes.
This position is based at our Head office in Bundoora, offering modern facilities, generous EBA conditions, friendly team members with a strong focus on safety.
If you have these skills and feel you meet the criteria, please email a copy of your resume, along with a covering letter to Eric Rebillard Recruitment Advisor.
Attn: Eric Rebillard
121 Mc Kimmies Rd
Bundoora Vic 3083